Thursday, June 12, 2008

this week has been um, cant put it into words...

This week has been pretty tough, the kiddies are just getting into everything...  Some days it doesnt bother me much, but others the little messes make me crazy..  We are going camping for fathers day this weekend, should be lots of fun the kids will have cute cousins to play with, and I can have adult conversation,which is rare these days.....
I should get to see Landon for the first time I cant wait my little man....love him and his little squeaks....
keep your fingers crossed camping goes well...
happy fathers day to all..

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I just found your blog... so fun! I didn't know that you started one. We need to get the kiddos together sometime to play.

Anonymous said...

K, SO HAPPY u FOUND ME!! ;) Yea, def need to get together!! Your blog is cute!! K...sweet!!!