Tuesday, September 23, 2008

100 things about me
1. My first name is Frances, it is so old lady
2 .i have 3 kids
3. i don't like using capital letters
4. i had a baby in my car
5. i try to stay in touch with all my good friends
6. anthony and i will be married 8 years this october
7. i will be 30 this october
8. i feel like i should still be 21
9. i love my little sister ashley, she is wonderful
10. i like the new jonas brothers cd, thats a hard on to admit
11. my maiden name is smith
12.  my last name now is piscitello
13.i like doing crafty things
14. maria taught me to love craft
15. i wish i was better at crafts
16. i wish i could lose baby weight
17. my extra weight doesnt count as baby weight anymore since my baby is 18 months old
18. marias mom bonnie is one of my heros she is the best
19.  i have been making bread at home instead of buying it
20. i got the stuff to make my own laundry detergent
21.  these are the kinda things that excite me
22.  11 or 12 years ago i would have never guessed  i would be a stay at home mom with 3 kids
23. i'm surprised i have never seen an episode of intervention with someone i know on it.
24. i love watching shows on addiction and all that kind of stuff
25. half of my family lives in california and the other half is in tennessee (smith family)
26. i'm reading the last book in the twilight series
27.  i am trying to read more
28.i would like to take classes to become a childbirth educator.  ( i dont think i worded that right)
29.i wont be able to do that for at least another few years
30.i dont like getting up early, never have never will
31. i graduated high school on the honor roll
32.  i went to a rich kid high school, but was not one of the rich kids
33.i moved half way through my senior year
34.  my dad and i moved to coalinga ca
35. ghetto, alot of memories i dont care to recall
36. worst couple years of my life.
37.my sister and maria are my besties
38.i love loud music
39.in my highschool years my favorite thing to do was watch live bands
40. my friends and i did that every weekend
41.last concert i went to was fallout boy, with maria
42.two mothers days ago ashley and i went to see modest mouse.. loved it
43.i wish i could see bands more often
44. my husband is a drummer
45. he was in a band i was obsessed with in 10th grade called pawn
46. i didnt know that until after i knew him for a couple of weeks
47. aiden wants to know why i dont have bones, the only one in our family that is not skinny
48. my friends and i knew the kid from the tv show alf 
49. my uncle is super dave osborne
50. his real name is bob
51. at my family christmas party last year neil diamonds daughter was their
52. one of my all time favorite bands is jawbreaker
53.i havent listened to them in a long time
54. i need a new car
55. i have an aunt fran
56.my sister in law jessica is a photographer
57. she is married to anthonys brother nik
58.i like to dye my hair
59. i have every hair color imaginable from purple to blonde
60.i love macaroni and cheese
61. i dont like bad dreams, it usually takes me a while to shake them
62.i'm not good at math
63.i have anxiety issues
64. i am usually pretty shy when i first meet people
65. the last couple of years have been kind of hard, we moved alot and i was pregnant alot
66.i like all the new friends i'm making out here
67. i felt like a big loner for a long time
68.it made me sad when i found out travis barker was in a airplane crash
69. i'm a pretty emotional person
70. i had a hard time when aiden went to kindergarten, public school was not my friend
71.all my kids weighed under 7 lbs. at birth
72. i'm pretty sure i'm done having babies.
73.i am not one of those people who like being pregnant
74. i love sweets and carbs
75. i dont like ribs, gross
76. the sound of popping balloons scares me
77. i went shopping at winco today for the first time, so cheap i love it, thanks kyra
78. i didnt grow up with much adult supervision, i could  have turned out alot worse.
79. they say girls marry men like their dad, i was sure not to do that, my husband is the complete opposite of my dad, and i like it that way.
80.i watch all my children everyday
81.i love diet soda
82. abbey has a pair of gucci shoes, i didnt buy them for her
83. i didnt grow up with a mother around, so i try to be there for my kids as much as possible
84. i want close relationships with them that i didnt have with my mother
85. we all get a new pair of pajamas every christmas eve, to wear christmas morning
86.i need to take a shower as soon as i'm done with this
87.i'm trying to start my own business
88. its called franberi
89. in highschool there was this guy named eric who wrote a comic book and called his main character fran berry that is where i got the name from, i still see him every couple of years and he brings up fran berry every time.
90.i have never been a cigarette smoker, grosses me out
91.i love getting mail
92. i used to hate talk radio, now its all i listen to in the car
93. i think sylar, from heros is really hot
94.i love japanese restruants
95. i love old elton john music
96.i love fast sunday, because i love to hear peoples testimonies
97.i dont like exercise 
98. i used to do yoga everyday
99. i'm always sleepy
100. that took along time, but i did it....
26

8 comments:

melissa gargalis said...

Hi Fran! Totally interesting list of things about you. I don't have your email, but the next book we're doing is "These is my words" by Nancy Turner, I'm guessing it'll be mid to late October?...it's going to be at Amy's house, if you're still interested.

redstarmama said...

101. You're awesome.
102. I miss you.
103. You totally rock the scissors. That hair cut photo is adorable.

The Gray Family said...

I love reading this stuff about people! As Melissa said, next book club will be at my house...probably in about a month???

Maria Lynn Shaw said...

i llllllllove this. i am going to tell my mom that you think of her as one of your heros... and as i always say, you remind me of my mom 100% <3
love you fran, i miss you like whoa.
xo

Anonymous said...

ok.

#5...awww, good friends. you're one of my best friends and i'm always thankful we keep in touch. i love you!

#23...so true

#26...me, too!

#28...do it, you would be WONDERFUL!

#30...me neither. i think kids should sleep late when their younger and get up earlier when they're teenagers. it kills me to get up before 7 or 8.

#67...i still do :(

#69...me, too

#93...mmm hmmm. actually i just took care of a patient that looked EXACTLY like sylar...except i was taking care of him because he was detoxing from cocaine, alcohol, meth, and oxy. cute.

#99...same here

Kyra said...

so fun getting to know the little things about people you probably woudl never know otherwise-- so you have to be at the next girls night- no more babysitting!!

Melissa said...

Very interesting... fun to learn more about you. I love the diaper cake, by the way. Super cute.

BookwormMama said...

Fran,
I'm Stephanie. I knew Nick growing up. Anthony might remember me. I found your blog through Jenn's {redstarmama} blog. I noticed that you want to be a childbirth educator.
You might want to check out a few great links about that...
www.birthworks.org {This is the org that I am an educator through}
www.birthingfromwithin.org is good
www.alace.org
www.childbirthinternational.com
www.icea.org

Anyways, hope some of that helps. I got training through Birthworks and also doula training from www.dona.org {DONA International}.
I didn't miss the having the baby in the car part... all I can say is I think that's awesome! Oh yeah, another great site too is www.cappa.net. Good luck!!