Monday, September 8, 2008

friends

I am so excited that I have made friends out here, and more to come.. I love that my kids can have playdates and I can have actual adult conversation with people I like. People I want to hang out with....Today I just feel optimistic that we may have made the right decision when we moved here. Of course I miss my Ventura County friends and family like whoa (maria haha)But it is starting to be a fun new chapter in my life, Thanks to all of you who have reached out to me,like Kyra, Kati, Melissa, Heather.... there are many more. I just can't wait to get to know all of you better...

6 comments:

Melissa said...

We are glad to have you in the ward you are such a fun, sweet person... I look forward to getting to know you better!

Heather said...

You make me happy, that was really sweet! I'm glad we've gotten to know each other too! I'm totally in for a golden spoon girls night! Yummy! :)

Anonymous said...

K, U just made me SMILE HUGE!! So EXCITED and HAPPY you have decided to stay here!! You are SO FUN!! I enjoy hanging out with you and getting to know you better!! Thanks for putting up with my LOUDNESS!! ;) Also for being MY friend!! You are GREAT!!

The Gray Family said...

I just saw the link to your blog on Heather's....we are all so glad you moved here! Love the new hair do by the way :>)

Kyra said...

just found your blog--- yea for blogging! glad we started hanging out- friends make the world a happy place :)

Anonymous said...

have any friends you can spare, haha!

seriously, peter and i have no friends here (sad face)