Friday, October 17, 2008

I'm old






So I turned 30 this week. It was good times over the weekend i got to spend time with family, and my bestie Maria who was out visiting from New Jersey ,her birthday is the day after mine she turned 24+7 this year. I also got to hang out with my friend Angie and that is rare it was wonderful to see them I miss them and love them..Jackie too, we have only met a few times but it feels like we have known eachother forever...
Um my husband got me an electric blanket (enough said). It was good, my birthday was extended to a birthweek, on wednesday, some girls from the ward put together a pick nick playdate and it was so much fun. It made me feel happy and loved, so glad to have made the new friends in my life. And of course still have the old ones around too.

3 comments:

Me said...

Happy belated birthday! If an electric blanket was on your wish list than I would say you scored! Something about getting older or maybe just a mother...practical gifts win my heart...

Ashley said...

Happy birthday!!

Anonymous said...

WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER!! What have you been up to? I hope you are feeling ok!! Miss ya!!