Monday, September 14, 2009

been way to long.






So last time I posted anything was almost a year ago, geeze what a lagger. Funny thing is one of my last post I mentioned that I was done having kids, and within that year of no blogging, I got pregnant, and had a little boy. Elliot, he is very sweet. I was very surprised to find myself pregnant again and don't think I ever really came to terms with it. Now that he is here I can't imagine life without the little man.
oh and by the way, he was not born in the car. I actually had an all day labor, with an epidural. My whole pregnancy I was scared to death that my labor would be quick and I wouldn't make it to the hospital.

In the past year Aiden turned 7 nd started first grade, he is growing up so fast, Abbey turned 4 and started pre-school, and loves it. Violet is a crazy 2 year old, love her anyway.

I want to thank Kyra and Matt for convincing me to get off my behind and blog again, so many things have happened over the past year that I should have written down, so I can have all the memories. I will be better.

2 comments:

melissa gargalis said...

yay, go Fran! So sorry about your girls new hair-do's. My sister's daughter did that to her little sister, but the good news is, it'll grow back. Just lots of bows and headbands and girly clothes so there is no mistakin'. Hang in there lady. I think you're amazing. You have four kids and updated your blog before he turned a month. That's impressive.

Maria Lynn Shaw said...

yay! you posted... i'm so happy... <3