Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sweet Violet, and such.





So this week has been full of fun, preschool field trip to a dairy farm. So funny, little Abbey held her nose almost the whole time because "it smelled soooo bad." I have to agree, I'm a wimp like that.
Today is Violets 3rd birthday, can't believe she is already 3 and at the same time I can't believe she is only 3, if that makes sense. Sometimes I forget that she is still so young. She is quite a character, man does she have some lungs. Violet likes to do everything Aiden and Abbey do. She by far has had the most injuries, no fear. Hope you had a great birthday my sweet girl.

Now for Aiden and Elliot, Aiden has no front teeth these days, and is an awesome reader. He just got his report card from school and is doing so well, I'm so proud of my little man.

Elliot is 6 months old and so sweet, such a content little guy. I am so thankful for that, I don't know how I would survive 4 kids if he wasn't as sweet, calm and patient as he is.
Now all I can say is there better not be any hair cutting going on. A little thanks to Heather for inspiring me to try to blog more to capture my family life.

5 comments:

The Cook Fam said...

So fun to get an update on your family! We do miss you guys and are glad to see things seem to be going well. We feel like we got super lucky on our #4 as well. Congrats on that!

Heather said...

AWWWW! You're so sweet!! You don't even know how excited I just got when I saw you had posted!! YAY!! Hopefully nothing bad happened in the process! ;)

the Chandler chronicles said...

I love getting more updates on your family! Glad no scissors were involved ;)

Sara said...

welcome back! Your kids are so cute.

Maria Lynn Shaw said...

i miss you guys too much.

xoxo