Tuesday, August 31, 2010

1





I cannot believe little Elliot is already one. People always say how fast it goes but, it hasn't really hit me till now. He is so sweet. I love him to death his curly blond hair and blue eyes (what?). Abbey is in school now, miss kindergarten, and Aiden is in second grade and in the top reading class, he also got baptized this month with two cute girls named Madeline and Mikala such a fun day. Violet hasn't been majorly hurt in a few days (that is a big deal in our house). Couldn't be more proud.

5 comments:

Heather said...

LOL!! Good job Violet, <3 it!! Always excited to see an update on your blog!

Todd + Emily said...

Your kids are so cute! I love Ms. Fleming she was Hannas kindergarten teacher!!!

the Chandler chronicles said...

Love to see a new post. I love your baby too, especially when he smiles, he's sooo cute all your kids are :)

Sara said...

Ms Flemming was Tanner and Emily's kindergarten teacher, we love love love her! your kids are so cute.

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.