Wednesday, February 9, 2011

It's been about 6 months time to catch up...




Life is the same crazy life. Loving my family, even though I know I take it all for granted at times. Lose my temper a little to easily, usually after 4pm. Get frustrated the Hubby is gone so much, even though I KNOW it is to help our family, keeping food on the table, and doing good for people in our ward and community. Doing everything he should be. Where I feel I lack that good doing, I think of things I should be doing for others, but know I could be a better person, parent, friend ect. (it's the thought that counts right?)
Kinda a weird down day, happens to the best of us. Have resolutions for the year that I haven't quite failed at yet but not doing as well as I should. Last year I lost 60 lbs. super exciting not just for the cuter clothes ect. but for lowering my risk of diabetes which runs in the family and after having gestational diabetes makes your chances of getting it later in life alot higher. I also wanted it to help with my high cholesterol, um didn't work a genetic thing I guess. Gotta love those genes,(at least they are a size 6 now not 16) so yes I'm 32 and on cholesterol medication, even though i lost 60 lbs. which is now only 50lbs. darn those holidays. This year gotta keep it off not to look good but to be healthy as I can be to be with my family as long as I can. Love them.

I gotta get back into crafting, makes me feel like I accomplished something in my day. Been doing alot of reading tho, so it's one or the other, no time for both. Also gotta new camera so gotta get lots of fun photos, can't wait for that.

Over the last year I have also realized how much I love living here, not because I live down the street from some crazy weird animal scrap metal place, or because I live in the dreaded IE. I have made so many friends and met so many people who will be a part of my life forever. The friends I have made here are so amazing, I don't know if I could be the parent and wife I am with out their love and support. You are all amazing and wish I could show you more than I have.

10 comments:

Me said...

It's easy to be friends with someone as amazing, warm, open, sincere, and hysterically funny as you, Fran. I can't tell you how much I admire the dedication it takes to raise four kids - and lose 60 lbs while you're doing it! I think you're truly fantabulous, Fran, and when you take up crafting again, please let me know because I'd love to do it with you. (In the meantime I'll be reading, too, like that brilliant book you sent me home with that I just finished and have to give back, and writing as well, so, um, hurry up and start some crafting so I have an excuse not to!) Anyway, I look forward to future hang-outs, and fyi, I stopped by the scrap metal place today to snap some photos and WOW. Seriously WOW. Thanks a bunch, lady! You're one in a million...and the best!

Heather said...

Ditto to all that Jess wrote! I love ya, you are a wonderful person and friend! And yeah I want to craft too and see this crazy scrap metal place for myself! Where is its?? ;) Was excited to see an update!

Sara said...

You are cute Fran. I've loved getting to know you through your blog. I look forward to getting to know you better in person soon!

Niki McDowell said...

First of all, you are wonderful at service, like taking my kids at the beginning of the school year every Friday without me watching your kids in return (I owe you). Second, you look so freaking amazing, I don't think I've told you that, but you do. And your a great mom with adorably cute kids. So glad your posting again!

Piscitello Photography said...

Fran oh Fran where to begin.... I LOVE U!
AND MISS U !!!!
I was just telling Anthony a few hours ago how much I want you back here.
And then I read this...
Im soooo HAPPY that you are happy with where you are now. BUt I will always want you back here with us.

The Gray Family said...

love you Fran I too think that you are AMAZING!!! You look amazing too :>)Come hang out soon!

Mrs. Britty said...

Congrats on the 60lb weight loss! I had no idea! What was your method?

I'm in the same boat as my hubby and I wanna get pregnant ASAP but worry about the risk of gestational diabetes and other weight related issues.

You're in inspiration, Franny! xo

the Chandler chronicles said...

So glad I got to be crafty with you this week. Hope we can do it again soon. In another life, before we each had 4 kids, we would have hung out every week looking posh sitting in some cafe discussing the latest book release we had just finished reading while laying on the beach somewhere sunning, yeah another life. You are wonderful Fran, so glad you're my neighbor! =)

melissa gargalis said...

dude, I did not realize you lost that much weight! WAY TO GO!!! You always look amazing and super fashionable. So impressed Fran.

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.